Sunday, July 15, 2007

Playin'

After daddy got back from moving, we all went out to my favorite playground. I call it the oasis playground, because its like a little oasis in the middle of the city. You even have to walk through the woods to get to it. You would never expect a little forest with a playground to be around all the buildings and big roads, but there it is.

You just go down Coldspring and turn left at the sign daddy hates. It says "Civil Marriage is a Civil Right". Daddy wants to put a sign next to it that says "No its Not", but Mommy won't let him.

When you finally get to the park, its got all kinds of cool things to play on. I went right to the giant slide and went down it. The other mom's said their kids wouldn't even go near it until they were over TWO! I couldn't wait that long. I think I went around the jungle gym too many times, because I got really tired and cranky. And then we had to leave, so mommy could make us chocolate chip cookies.

No comments: