Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Birthday's on Ice

So, today is my Uncle Andy's birthday. He's 54 years old, or something like that. He brought my Spiderman scooter back from Ant Renee's, when he was here visiting, but the sounds didn't work anymore, so I don't get my "Spider senses tingling, tracking right, or web shooter don't fail me now". Without all that its just a plastic tricycle with four wheels.

He's going back to Antarctica today, I think. Don't know where it is, but I hear its cold. And because its like the stone ages there, he can't watch football and be in daddy's fantasy football league.

Daddy took me to see Superbad last night, but he blocked my ears when racy stuff came on. So all I heard was, "Seth...McLovin...you...school...car...party. and that's it. Daddy was laughing a lot, so I guess it was good.

Happy Birthday Uncle Andy!

oops, wrong uncle-nice hat though.


that's better.

No comments: