Sunday, April 27, 2008

Center Stage


Today at church I got tired of sitting still and decided to have some fun. When Alka wasn't looking, I took off down the aisle and ran all the way to the altar where the priest was.

Here's a picture of the aisle

Alka chased me all the way to the steps, and I didn't want to stop playing, so I went all the way up to the top, behind the priest while he was talking, and Alka had to follow me up. It was fun and I could tell because all the people in the church were laughing.

here's a closer picture of the altar
Then we went to my friend Nathaniel's birthday party, and one of Nate's dad's friend's said "Hey, that's the little boy I was telling you about that ran up the altar at church." Daddy said what a great thing to be famous for. Oh boy!

No comments: