Monday, April 28, 2008

Birthday Party!!


Wow. Alka and Daddy had a great party for me on my birthday- we went to Memere's (that's my grandma). My Ant Renee, my cousins and friends and Daddy and Alka's friends were all there. It was the best second birthday I ever had.

Daddy was cooking on the grill, and made a ton of balloons and Alka had a bunch of cool games for all the kids to play.

Daddy says he has to have all his high school friends together in a picture every 25 years, at least the one's that aren't in jail. There's Eli and Sylvia's mom Jenny, Darryl, Doug, Meyer, Kayla (Meyer's daughter), Brian, cousin Kristin and me! Whew, that's a lot of people.

That's me w/ Uncle Paul and Nathaniel (his birthday was two days before mine), and Buca, their dog

Here's some quick movies of us having cake-



That icing was yummy!


More frosting please

lot's of great gifts, thanks everyone!

having fun sure can be tiring.

No comments: