Tuesday, May 13, 2008

(A Really) Bad Hair Day

Daddy's in BIG trouble now! He cut my hair last time and left me lookin' like I had a gorilla bump on my head, you know, where they have that pointy protrusion at the top of their melon-

Boy is Alka mad at Daddy!


So Daddy said he's gonna fix it. He takes me on down to the haircut place, it was kinda neat- it had lacrosse games playing, and all the haircut girls were looking like referees, only they were cute. Turns out they're just as blind as real refs. So she made my haircut go from bad to really bad. Daddy says if she had another eye she'd be a cyclops!

I think she just left her glasses at home.

Daddy was trying to make the most of it and started laughing, he said I looked like Prince Valiant.







You can bet Daddy didn't laugh when we got home.

He said he won't even get to sleep on the couch. Its straight to the car for him. Oy!

At least Prince Valiant is kind of a hero!

Not like this guy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've got only one thing to say to you, Remi: "business up front, party in the back." You and daddy can try it together! It will be awesome!