Monday, May 5, 2008

reLAX

Daddy took me to another lacrosse game this weekend. It was right near home so we just walked there. It was Hopkins at Loyola this time, and Hopkins came back from behind to win in the fourth quarter. It was fun.

After the men's game the Loyola women played and that was even more fun. There was a picnic, and a ton of people hanging out and playing and eating and making music and there was a cool mascot and I was dancing and running and shooting goals and I even tried to help the girls by coaching a little bit at halftime, cause the Loyola girls weren't doing so hot -

I had so much fun I forgot to take a nap the whole day!

Huddle up girls!! We gotta lot of work to do!

Gimme a "L"!!

These pom poms are cozy, but I can't stop now

In between coaching and running on the field, I was hanging out with all the cheerleaders

Daddy had fun too!

No comments: